Independent pioneers, craftsman, good citizens
Since opening in 2015, Basqueland is dedicated to making beer on par with the Basque culinary experience. We are proud to be global ambassadors for the Basque community and flagbearers for craft beer in Spain. We accept the responsibility to lead by example as artisans and as good citizens. We are looking for self-starting employees who want to work in a dynamic industry with exceptional opportunities. We are in an extended expansion phase. We are looking for beer industry professionals and other professionals to join the team and contribute immediately.
We are looking for a passionate beer lover to fill the role of International Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador. Candidates must be enthusiastic, highly organized, and self-motivated. This is a remote job opportunity that requires some work-related travel.
• Manage a group of existing international customers
• Assist in the completion of sales goals & objectives
• Input sales orders and coordinate logistic collections if necessary
• Communicate upcoming sales programming to Importers/Distributors
• Conduct Basqueland tasting events and sales visits in the appointed area
• Provide feedback on new beers and market trends
• Promote Basqueland in Social Media
Skills and Experience
• Previous Sales Experience
• Able to communicate proficiently in English
• Knowledge of Spanish and/or French is helpful
• Must be available to travel
• Drivers License is helpful but not necessary
• Passionate beer lover
Compensation will be addressed in the interview process based on the applicant’s experience relative to the open position.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by sending a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30/11/2021.